Lifelong Learning Program Vision
The Lifelong Learning Program at BUF provides a nurturing environment where children and adults work together to develop:
- A community where children, youth, and adults feel love, acceptance, and belonging;
- Opportunities for work, play, celebrations, and rituals;
- A passion for putting Unitarian Universalist beliefs and principles into practice;
- Joy, wonder and awe of the mystery, sacredness, and interconnectedness of all existence;
- And a foundation for a personal, lifelong search for meaning.
All Lifelong Learning Programs at BUF promote leadership development, respectful communication, global and social awareness, creativity and fun!